I’m just starting this page and will add more information as I find it. Here are a few suggestions as you start your search:
Some ideas on how to find the home of your dreams:
• Sign up for automatic listing updates. The most popular websites are Trulia and Refin.
• After you peruse the photos and information, let me know which ones you like. I’ll advise you on the broker and open house showings. I can also arrange private showings of most homes.
• You will need to be preapproved not just prequalified. There are no fees for this. I recommend
Roger Smith at LaSalle Financial 510.339.4300
Andrew Spellman at RPM 510.508.5492
Brian Moogan at OPES Advisors 925.575.9958.
• We will need a lender preapproval (not just a prequalified) letter and proof of funds (bank statement) to include with any offer we write.
• You should make a list of the most important features you need in a house. Number of bathrooms, yard size, storage needed, accessibility to transportation or dining etc. I’ll take these details in account as I look for the right home for you.
As we look for the right home, there will be ups and downs. Some homes will be just a little out of reach while others will not have all of the features you require. Don’t worry, we will find the right house!